Join Hotel Zetta and Viceroy Hotel Group team today as our part-time relief Night Auditor in San Francisco, CA!
ABOUT HOTEL ZETTA
Located in the heart of San Francisco, Hotel Zetta is a full service Urban Retreat managed by Viceroy Hotel Group. The hotel offers 116 appointed guest rooms, 2 boardrooms, a game room, a fitness center as well as a unique and exciting Food and Beverage offering.
Our relief Night Auditor is responsible for processing and reporting daily transactions and supervising hotel overnight on Friday and Saturday.
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a professional manner, informing guests of hotel’s facilities at check-in.
- Handle guest issues, complaints, and requests and pro-actively resolve in a manner satisfactory to both the guest and the hotel.
- Have working knowledge of reservations and yield management procedures - take same day reservations and make accurate future reservations when necessary. Know cancellation and walked guest procedures and be able to perform them if needed.
- Record all information related to guest wake-up calls into wake-up call log and complete necessary arrangements to ensure that wake-up calls are made on schedule.
- Verify and transmit registration cards for arriving guests.
- Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities and be able to give proper directions to these areas.
- Assist in the verification, balancing, and revenue maximization of the hotel’s availability.
- Finalize transactions completed during the day. Create and/or print required reports, file or transmit as directed, and process credit card transactions.
- Verify each front desk shift’s transactions, credit card and cash deposits, and report any discrepancy to the Front Office Manager or Director of Rooms.
- Balance room charges, cash, checks, and credit cards if applicable.
- Prepare folios for departing guests.
- Practice proper cash handling procedures and be able to file and post all charges to guest folios and ledger accounts.
- Notify Housekeeping and Maintenance of any reported problems with rooms or grounds.
- Coordinate security problems with the appropriate channels.
- Have thorough knowledge of safety and emergency procedures and be able to execute them when necessary.
- Communicate with the incoming shift employees by logging pertinent information in the Communications Log Book. Work together with the team to maintain accurate logs. (Mini bar, cash drop, lost and found).
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at-all-times.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be willing to pitch-in and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must be able to receive instructions and communicate progress of work assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior hotel and auditing or accounting experience preferred
Hotel Zetta is located at 55 5th Street in San Francisco, CA.
See our extraordinary hotels at www.viceroyhotelgroup.com !
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Employer will consider all qualified applicants in a manner that adheres to the regulations and requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance.