Cocktail Server (full time)
|Department:||Food & Beverage|
Perched five floors above the streets of San Francisco's bustling SOMA district, Dirty Habit is an intimate hideaway within the Hotel Zelos for those seeking an inventive and sociable drinking and dining experience. With a spacious heated outdoor patio and a cocktail focused menu that alludes to finding your very own dirty habit, there's sure to be something for everyone to savor. Just off of Market Street and high end shopping at Union Square, Dirty Habit's alluring ambiance is as distinctive as one would expect to find at the Hotel Zelos.
This bar-centric concept plays host to shareable, seasonal cuisine and a creative craft cocktail menu with an emphasis on rare brown spirits. Whether in our dramatic film-noir-inspired dining room or fully heated outdoor patio, we invite you to join us and revel in your new dirty habit.
We are actively recruiting for part-time Cocktail Servers. All full-time colleagues are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance along with a matching 401k plan, hotel and restaurant discounts and more!
The Server is responsible for taking food orders in accordance with established standards.
General Responsibilities Include:
· Maintain knowledge of menu items and beverage lists
· Upsell food and beverage items
· Accurately enter orders into the Micros system
· Perform cash handling according to written procedures
· Verify food matches the orders on tickets
· Perform side work as necessary
· Listen to, and promptly act to resolve, guest issues and requests
· Achieve maximum customer satisfaction
· Must possess a positive attitude
· Must be service oriented
· Must be a team player
· Knowledge of the practices within the Food & Beverage/Hospitality profession
· Must be able to walk and stand for up to four (4) hours
· Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch
· Must be able to lift up to 15lbs. on a continuous basis
· Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
· Requires grasping, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
Education: High school or equivalent education required.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of food & beverage experience in a similar position
Licenses or Certificates: CA Food Handler’s Card
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Employer will consider all qualified applicants in a manner that adheres to the regulations and requirements of the Fair Chance Ordinance .
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results