Guest Service Agent
|Location:||Viceroy Santa Monica|
Position Title: Guest Service Agent
Department: Guest Services
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests including registration and check-out.
General Responsibilities Include:
· Execute all registration processes revolving around arrival and departure in accordance with check-in and check-out performance standards
· Work with our property management system H.I.S, and other interfaces as required
· Execute all cashiering processes, inclusive of posting charges to accounts in H.I.S.
· Collaborate with the Concierge, PBX, Reservations, Food & Beverage, and Housekeeping team to ensure a satisfactory experience for all guests
· Display a friendly, courteous, and professional demeanor in all interactions with guests, patrons, and other colleagues
· Listen to, and promptly acting to resolve, guest issues and requests
· Must possess a positive attitude
· Must be energetic and outgoing
· Must be service oriented
· Must be a team player
· Must be able to multi-task
· Must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
· Must have knowledge of basic arithmetic
· Must have the ability to input data and access information on the computer
· Must be able to sit at a desk, walk, and stand for up to four (4) hours
· Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch
· Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
· Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed
· Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
Education: Colleague degree preferred.
Experience: 2 years previous experience in a similar position in a luxury hotel preferred
Licenses or Certificates: none
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results