Operations Administrative Coordinator
|Location:||Corporate - Los Angeles|
Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
We are currently seeking an Operations Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative support to our COO based at our Los Angeles Corporate Office.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide support to our COO, as well as other Operations Executives with their administrative needs and assist with special projects as assigned
· Management and coordination of calendar and meetings schedule (tracing scheduled commitments and managing follow up, etc.)
· Handling of some confidential information
· Coordinate travel
· Manage expense reports
· Development of power point presentations for internal and external presentations
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Great attitude
· Energetic, motivated, self-starter
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Detail Oriented and with strong organizational skills
· Critical and Objective Thinker
· Computer and Internet Savvy (Microsoft Excel, Word)
· Open to new challenges
· Hands-on Team Player
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Preferred)
Viceroy Hotel Group offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401K retirement benefits, paid time off, room discounts for family travelers, recognition programs and more.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results