Viceroy Hotel Group is a leading hotel company that combines desirable location, unique design, destination dining and personalized service that touches the heart and soul of our guests. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.
We are seeking a CRM Manager to join our Commercial Team at our Corporate Office.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Work under the leadership of VP Distribution/Digital to actively own and manage CRM & Email Marketing and drive revenue/retention results for this channel.
- Based on current performance metrics, establish KPI’s and stretch goals for the program/system.
- Develop both short term and long-range campaign and execution plans together with corporate and hotel teams.
- Own the creative development of email content and assets working together with Corporate Creative Designer.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, digital to ensure we are serving the right brand message to the right customers
- Coordinate with cross functional team on campaign calendars, creative timelines, campaign QA and feedbacks before campaign launches
- Provide brand quality control for all outbound emails including automated and ad-hoc.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with CRM vendor and proactively discuss improvements, feature enhancements, and new product roll-outs.
- Develop and implement best practices for opt-in list growth, database health and deliverability.
- Regularly analyze campaign metrics, website metrics and locate opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Executes A/B testing, test communication strategies, iterate and improve upon existing + new initiatives
- Review data and develop geographic, demographic and behavioral data collection strategy and implementation
- Develop monthly reports for sharing campaign results with teams.
- Provide leadership and act as internal expert for CRM/ Email Marketing program and platform.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regional legislation in coordination with the Marketing Operations team (e.g., GDPR, CASL, and CAN-SPAM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in CRM & Email Marketing Role
- Experience with email marketing and automation systems such as Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On or Responsys
- Strong campaign management skills a must with the ability to successfully execute a high volume of campaigns at the same time.
- Experience synthesizing data such as email and website metrics and distilling insights into annual, quarterly, and monthly plans.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel & Power Point, and Adobe Photoshop/ Elements, Basic HTML Editors
- Ability to establish goals and KPI’s to measure program success.
- Demonstrates analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with a track-record of success in driving results
- Hotel/Hospitality experience a plus