Bracebridge is seeking to hire a talented undergraduate student as a Summer Intern to work as part of the Department of Tax. A Summer Intern might be involved in any of a wide range of projects at Bracebridge, depending on our needs and the individual’s strengths.
Past Summer Interns have:
• Provided support to the team by assisting in the preparation of tax workpapers and reports.
• Assisted in the review of IRS Schedule K-1s, IRS Forms 1065 and other various IRS related tax forms.
• Prepared reports and analysis related to potential and current investments.
• Assisted in preparing various ad hoc investor tax requests and deliverables
The Summer Intern will be involved with other projects and administrative duties, as needed. We seek technically strong, motivated and detail-oriented candidates.
Required Skills and Credentials:
• Academic achievement in pursuit of a BS/BA in Accounting
• Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail