Bracebridge is seeking to hire a talented undergraduate student as a Summer Intern to work as part of the Management Company Department. A Summer Intern might be involved in any of a wide range of projects at Bracebridge, depending on our needs and the individual’s strengths.
• Assist with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records
• Assist in the preparation of journal entries
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements
• Gather and document statistical data to be used for regulatory reporting purposes
• Prepare reports and reconciliations during the month-end close process
• Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
The Summer Intern will be involved with other projects and administrative duties, as needed. We seek technically strong, motivated and detail-oriented candidates.
Required Skills and Credentials:
• Academic achievement in pursuit of a BS/BA in Accounting
• Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail