We're Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, the nation's largest pharmacy services provider for 600+ acute-care hospitals, long term acute-care, behavioral health systems, and specialty hospitals throughout the US and Puerto Rico. Since 1971 we've delivered pharmacy service value through financial, operational, clinical, therapeutic, and regulatory expertise. And we’re growing at a breathtaking rate. You'll discover, along with almost 2,000 other employees; that CPS is a company you’ll be proud to grow with.
HEALTH SYSTEM DIRECTOR
CENTRAL MAINE MEDICAL CENTER
As a Health System Director, you will oversee the pharmacy operations for CMMC and for of the inpatient and outpatient pharmacies, as well as the expansion of other clinic pharmacies and clinic pharmacy services for the Central Maine Healthcare locations. This position will be based out of Lewiston and does require some travel to the other various sites.
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinating resources to provide a high level of service to patients and the customer
• Managing Comprehensive Pharmacy Services’ relationship with the Hospital administration to ensure good customer service standards are met
• Directing and monitoring the quality of staff performance and the effectiveness of pharmacy programs
• Oversee, audit and report on all current health system 340B programs
• Managing sites finances and departmental budget preparation to maximize expense and revenue performance of all health system pharmacies
• Establishing staffing mix, policies, procedures, standards, and objectives to ensure patients’ pharmaceutical needs are effectively met
Facility: The Central Maine Healthcare is an integrated healthcare delivery organization serving central and western Maine. CMH's acute care facilities include Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Bridgton Hospital, and Rumford Hospital. Other CMH affiliates provide various outpatient and clinical services and maintain residential care facilities. Management of the pharmacy is outsourced to Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS). All Pharmacy staff are CPS employees.
• BS or PharmD from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy.
• Licensure in good standing in ME
• Minimum 3 years experience as a pharmacy director in a large complex health care system is preferred
• Knowledge of 340B program guidelines
• Experience using computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and pharmacy information systems
• Thorough knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy services
• Proficient in the use and application of new medications and technology
• Demonstrated experience and skill in leadership, administrative, and human resources management
• Excellent communication skills
Benefits : CPS full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance / 401(k) with a Match / Paid Time Off (PTO) Program / Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability / Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance / Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts and more.
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is the nation’s oldest and largest provider of pharmacy support services to more than 700 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States and Puerto Rico. CPS helps hospital pharmacists tackle complex problems such as medication reconciliation, hyper-inflated drug costs, standardization, centralized distribution, regulatory & compliance, and 340B programs leading to increased quality, reduced admissions and lower costs. Services provided by CPS include pharmacy management, pharmacy consulting, specialized pharmacy services, telepharmacy, 340B program compliance assurance, ambulatory & retail pharmacy services, medication related transition of care, and pharmacy analytics. For more information, visit http://www.cpspharm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability