Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Remote Patient Monitoring Specialist is responsible for selling Masimo’s Telehealth solution portfolio. Moreover, the Remote Patient Monitoring Specialist is responsible for developing strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals. This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate securing new business and growing existing business in their assigned Region.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Utilize Masimo’s established sales process to sell Telehealth solution portfolio to existing customers and convert competitive accounts to Masimo Telehealth solution;
• Utilize Salesforce.com to track all opportunities and update on a weekly basis at a minimum;
• Conduct demonstrations and evaluations;
• Conduct Presentations that discuss Masimo’s value proposition;
• Drives solution sales in assigned Masimo territory for
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Post-op Home Monitoring
- Other Telehealth solution portfolio
• Actively be able to articulate information in improving patient outcomes and reducing the cost of care regarding Masimo Telehealth solution;
• Collaborates with Masimo Team Members, where team selling is appropriate, and provides critical information to marketing and upper management including market trends and competitive activity;
• Maintains high skill level in Strategic and Tactical selling skills;
• Organizes and conducts user seminars on the compelling needs and benefits of Masimo’s solutions
• Must be able to articulate value of Masimo Telehealth ecosystem
• Create and maintain CRM database of key account information including key account profiles with updates on:
• Must be able to travel and stay away overnight;
• Performs special projects as requested
• 2+ years medical device sales experience, Telehealth preferred, with a track record of exceeding quota;
• 2+ years of Telehealth, Patient monitoring experience
• 2+ years hospital sales experience
• Formal training or studies in art of selling;
• Demonstrated, quantifiable sales ability;
• Team Player;
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline;
• Superior written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations;
• Successful history managing customer interactions, with excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Travel and overnight stays are required, as well as a valid driver’s license
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works outside of a traditional office environment, making frequent customer sales calls on a daily basis. Must be able to travel extensively (both domestically and locally), so the ability to travel by air and operate a motor vehicle is required. Must have a valid Driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s insurance requirements. It also requires frequent driving, sitting, standing and walking. May stand for extended periods when facilitating customer meetings or walking in the facilities. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission / Affirmative Action employer, We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans to apply.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!