Software Development Intern- DevOps
|# of openings:||1|
BETSOL is seeking a Software Development Intern that will focus on DevOps initiatives (e.g. automated testing, CI/CD, performance monitoring, etc.). This person will work closely with Developers, QA Engineers, and DBAs to help improve processes for building, deploying, and supporting the software.
This position is in Broomfield, CO
Key Role & Responsibilities:
· College student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Basic knowledge of SQL
· Familiarity with concepts like Continuous Integration/Delivery and Configuration Management
· Experience working with web-based APIs
· Experience with Powershell other scripting languages
· Experience with MS SQL Server
BETSOL is a Product Engineering and Managed IT Services company, offering products and solutions to enterprise customers and consumers. BETSOL sells products such as Rebit (rebitgo.com), Zmanda (Zmanda.com) and Leto (Betsol.com). Through managed IT services, we enable our enterprise customers to reduce time to market and scale their solutions.
With team members who hold several patents, our world class engineering team delivers award-winning products and solutions.
Our work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Downtown Denver, Boulder, Broomfield, and the Denver Tech Center.
What you can expect from us
Here at BETSOL, we work hard to provide our team with the best opportunities to grow their careers. You can expect to be a pioneer of ideas, a student of innovation, and a leader of thought. Innovation and thought leadership is at the center of everything we do, at all levels of the company.
Let’s make your career great!
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results