A global integrated communications firm with offices in Washington, DC is looking to engage an Interactive Designer in an online advertising/social media advertising project. The ads will support an advocacy effort. Our client is only looking to talk with individuals who can demonstrate specific experience designing and producing online ads for advocacy efforts.
Work will take place in the mid-August through mid-September time frame and can be done from a home office or other location of your choosing.
Our client has provided the details included below. We are hoping to schedule a designer to gather additional information through a direct conversation with our client. After that conversation we will be looking for the designer to follow-up with a time and cost estimate that is based on a specific, agreed-upon Brainstorm pay rate.
* Platforms: Varied display ads, Facebook.
* Sizes: 728x90, 300x250, 320x50, 300x600, Facebook.
* Types: Static and gif.
* Number of Concepts: Initially, 3 to 4. This is a direct response campaign. The client will want to test a few concepts and then iterate off the successful ones. The campaign will run in two locations and concepts/images may differ slightly.
* Revisions: Two rounds expected.
* Online portfolio that demonstrates your specific experience designing and producing online ads for advocacy efforts. That's it!
Based on bill rates we have established with our client, we can offer pay rates within the range of $60/hr. to $100/hr. Brainstorm Creative Resources strives to pay competitively. The actual rate offered will be commensurate with your experience and will largely be based on the following factors: your portfolio, credentials as detailed in your resume, interview experiences with Brainstorm Creative Resources and/or our client, and quality of reference providers and references provided.
Brainstorm Creative Resources is a recruiting and staffing firm that has been focused on placing creative and editorial professionals into freelance and full-time positions with Washington, DC-area employers since 2003.
If you are reading this job description at our Application Portal please follow the instructions included below. If you are reading this job description elsewhere please visit us at http://www.brainstormresources.com. Within our website you can click anywhere you see "Find Work" buttons or text to view all currently open positions. Please follow these steps when you apply:
1) Closely read the complete job description to ensure that you are a terrific fit for the opportunity.
2) If you are a returning applicant please enter your e-mail address and password, and then add the opportunity to your "My Jobs" list.
3) If you have not applied with Brainstorm previously, click the "Apply For This Position" button.
4) During the application process please make sure to:
-> Provide all details requested as you are completing your personal profile (including links to sample work online),
-> Upload a resume and cover letter.
We expect all interested parties to support their application and salary request with a cover letter that clearly indicates their fitness for the position. Only candidates currently residing within a commutable distance of the workplace should apply. Applicants not currently living in Washington, DC, Maryland or Virginia, or who inquire without a cover letter, resume and/or work samples should not expect to receive a response. Brainstorm Creative Resources and the hiring organization are EEO employer.