Founded by Justin Rosenberg in Philadelphia in 2012, honeygrow brings people together over quality, wholesome + simple foods. For us, it’s about eating honestly + spending time doing what matters. We buy as local as possible simply because it tastes better—end of story. We love great food, design + books because that’s who we are. To us, it doesn’t matter what the other “fast-casual” players do. We take pride in self-authenticity. As a growing company, we’re looking for like-minded people who are looking to consistently win—that means people with grit, pride, compassion + focus to help make honeygrow a best-in-class place to professionally develop and succeed with your team.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team oriented environment
- Ability to patiently and diligently train new and inexperienced hires
- Ability to lead team members through production management needs.
- Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and knowledge when promoting the culture, values, and mission of honeygrow
- Maintain a high level of customer service via extraordinary hospitality.
roles + responsibilities:
- Lead honeygrow store operations through understanding and enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs and cultural points
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, knowledge, and the ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members alike while promoting the culture, values and mission of honeygrow
- Set a positive example for the team by leading from the front when necessary and maintaining a model honeygrow demeanor at all times, including those of high volume or unusual events
- Fully comprehend and be able to perform every position in the store, and be trained on all TLT categories through the Team Leader level
- Oversee cash management, nightly report packaging and all other administrative work relative to daily operations
- Assist the management team in actively training and developing all store employees
- Coach and develop all STCs to assist in their succession
- Hold accountability for all service-related standards and processes, including the hgHQ item order/inventory, chemical order/inventory, paper order/inventory and monthly small-wares inventory
- Hold accountability for upholding employee uniform standards at all times
- Help the Assistant General Manager with invoice organization and shipping all relevant documents to hghq
- Responsible for leading the hg preventative maintenance plan at their respective store
- Hold accountability for all facility-related standards and processes, including the opening /closing checklists and weekly/daily cleaning checklists
- Hold accountability for upholding the store to hg facilities standards at all times
- Perform weekly mock “DM Walk-Through” and Facilities Manager checklists to ensure facility and sanitation standards are met
- Serve Safe Certification
- Strong food prep experience
- Previous training experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of restaurant experience.
- Previous experience utilizing hotschedules would be preferred
honeygrow is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status., or any other class protected by applicable law. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled. honeygrow will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local laws.