Jaguar Land Rover North America’s internship program is a great opportunity for college students entering their junior or senior year, or who are currently in a graduate school program, to gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of the automotive industry! This is a great opportunity for personal growth and development from a business and learning perspective.
Details of the program:
- The program is open only to students at a Junior or Senior level in their Bachelor’s Degree program, or who are enrolled in a Graduate School program.
- The Internship is for a full year, June 20178 to May 2019, and the successful intern must be able and willing to commit to the full length of the program.
- Intern is asked to work for 25-29 hours per week during business hours in the Mahwah, NJ office (Business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, and the intern’s actual daily schedule will work around their class schedule).
Outline of Role:
We are currently looking for a business analyst to work in our Remarketing Department.
The successful intern will gain hands-on experience and exposure to how our business runs. Supporting our team on special projects and initiatives that impact customer experience, customer retention, business strategy. The intern will perform analysis of data, and prepare reports and make recommendations. The successful candidate will assist with monthly national and regional reporting,verification of data, and work with his/her respective team on how to improve processes and performance. These internship will provide an opportunity to develop business acumen, leadership, and project management skills, as well as develop analytical and reporting skills.
Key Criteria for Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress (Junior or Senior), or pursuing a graduate studies degree (in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related discipline);
- 3.0 GPA or higher;
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, and previous data manipulation experience is a plus;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- High level of professionalism;
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, strong work ethic, team player, ability to build rapport and communicate confidently;
- Self-starter and ability to work independently or with teams as required;
- Ability to leverage insights to draw sound conclusions and translate them into actionable recommendations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.