Reporting to the Pricing & Variable Marketing Manager, and based at our Corporate headquarters in Mahwah, NJ, the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for supporting Product Planning teams for future model pricing and product decisions, analysis in support of Price Product Volume Mix Review (“PPVMR”) positions on future product programs, identification of profit opportunities with Product team, support of forward estimates of variable marketing requirements for future products.
- Perform/review pricing analysis for proposed pricing changes, including review of local input assumptions for Revenue Committee papers
- Support Product Planning in review of pricing/content changes associated with future model programs as requires, including:
Participation in Price Product Volume Mix Review discussions and analysis for preliminary profit impact of proposals, including action/no action, and impact vs. budget/forecast;
Development and support for variable marketing forecasts through lease estimate and matrices of competitive box scores, lease sensitivity and Residual Value;
Confirmation of assumptions on local costs and revenue structure; and
Confirmation of option mix and trim mix based on actual dealer order history
- Coordinate with Product Team in evaluating Good-Better-Best product alternatives to optimize profit and customer value
- Quarterly update on latest competitive pricing and incentive programs
- Annual reviews of Destination & Delivery pricing and competitive dealer margins
- Quarterly review of option offerings to identify profit opportunities, test programs to improve take rates, etc.
- Partner with the Business Analytics team to identify and implement pricing/product opportunities
- Provide financial analytics on vehicle order/configuration optimization
- Evaluate Price/Incentive spend relationship to maximize profit
- Input pricing in to SAP
- Review and approve product bulletins/communications
- Review option pipeline quarterly and forecast option take
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required for business decisions
- Assist on special projects as requested
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in financial analysis and accounting;
- Experience with SAP a must;
- Previous automotive experience is desired;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are required (advance Excel capabilities are essential)
- Must have strong business acumen, and the ability to work with people at varying levels within the organization and network;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills are essential, and must be comfortable presenting to all levels of management;
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.