Creating Experiences that Customers Love, for Life. This is the singular purpose of Jaguar Land Rover and is built around a focus to always put the customer first.
As part of Jaguar Land Rover’s Customer Service team, and based at our Corporate headquarters in Mahwah, NJ, the Channel Management Specialist is responsible for management and administration of Jaguar Land Rover fixed operations programs to improve retailer and OEM revenue and customer retention. Program responsibilities include, but are not limited to: commodity-based commission and royalty programs such as batteries, tires, lubricants; service contracts and pre-paid maintenance programs; Internet and wholesale parts and accessory channel development and EV readiness for Aftersales necessities such as home charging, including the forging of new relationships with partners such as ChargePoint and Q-Merit.
The Channel Management Specialist will also be responsible for all aspects of the assigned programs and must measure operational and financial performance and manage to agreed goals. The specialist is also expected to identify ongoing program enhancements to address changing market environments and to improve revenue and retention performance.
- External supplier partner management from benchmarking/evaluation of PHQ service level, program attributes, retailer-facing staff, issue resolution and communications;
- Optimize supplier partnerships through the alignment of mutual objectives, communication of JLR strategies and leveraging of partner resources to achieve results;
- Train and counsel partners on the JLR Channel Department business model that examines retailer process, best practices, ROI and analytical reporting to drive success at retail;
- Optimize efficiencies, reduce cost and management time through the consistent application of this business model for all programs ;
- Oversee all aspects of program management from concept through design, implementation and continual improvement;
- Successful delivery of project plans and identified task items with assigned responsibilities and due dates;
- Collaborate cross departmentally to integrate business solutions that have mutual objectives;
- Program performance measurement, financial analysis and forecasting;
- Issue monthly program performance metrics to PHQ corporate, field staff and retailers; and
- Perform other duties as required.
Key Criteria for Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience;
- 5+ years of program management;
- Previous automotive industry experience is a plus;
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Word;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must have strong business acumen and judgment, with the confidence to contribute effectively when operating at the highest level within JLR; and
- Ability to travel on occasion, as required, both domestically and internationally (approximately 10-15% of the time).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.