Creating Experiences that Customers Love, for Life. This is the singular purpose of Jaguar Land Rover and is built around a focus to always put the customer first.
The Customer Service Process Sr. Specialist is a specialist resource, to be called upon to provide expertise to individual Retailers over a (potentially) prolonged period, in order to improve performance issues identified by the business and associated Customer Service KPIs.
A Customer Service Process Sr. Specialist responds to briefs that are centred around improving Customer Service processes within a Retailer that drive performance, such as driving Customer Satisfaction and improving workshop and customer facing service department processes. This includes driving new ways of working and the ability for Retailers to adapt and change to an ever evolving industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Drive Excellence within a Retailer Operation
- Analyze various Customer Service KPI data sources to understand and deep-dive retailer performance in all areas of the Service department
- Conduct Retailer visits to validate performance analysis developing and implementing action plans for improvement
- Develop and implement a scheduled follow up process with the Retailer to ensure continued engagement and adherence to agreed action plans, including additional follow up visits
- Document all visits and action plans using JLR tools to ensure transparency of the process within the Retailer and JLR teams
- Work with retailer management to actively develop a customer-focused culture, which delivers high levels of customer loyalty and advocacy
- Identify and create of Customer Experience processes within a Retailer that drive Customer Satisfaction
- Works with Retailers to review data on customer satisfaction (e.g. CLP, Mystery Shop, CRC open cases) relating to making improvements to the customer experience
Drives a focus on continuous improvement
Travel: 70% - Domestic
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Knowledge, Skill & Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or AAS Degree in Business or relevant discipline or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer service and/or sales support role, and ideally 3 years of direct dealer contact.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing customer service processes at Retailer level
- Strong understanding of retail automotive service and parts operations – actual working experience at retail a plus.
- Working knowledge of Retailer DMS systems a plus
- Retailer Technician background a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team and independently with applied initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills including leading and motivating teams, and the ability to coach, guide and drive change
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.