Creating Experiences that Customers Love, for Life. This is the singular purpose of Jaguar Land Rover and is built around a focus to always put the customer first.
Reporting directly to the North America CFO, and based at our Corporate headquarters in Mahwah, NJ, the Analytics and Revenue Management Manager will be responsible for managing the analytics and revenue management process for the North American region. This role is key in the evolution of our local business expertise and an enabler to drive efficiencies within Revenue, VME and FME. Some key responsibilities include internal and external relationship management, supervising a growing team employees, continuing the development of an organization and process, establishing the team as the experts within the Region, and managing the vendor budgets. To ensure regional alignment, this role is considered the main interface for all projects within the Region. Additionally this role will be the main point of contact with the Central analytics team.
Main Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes priorities and projects for the team – reviewing with stakeholders the available data and develop models and potential actions to ensure effective use of limited resources and focus on the largest return projects, as well as provide recommendations & implementation plans to increase efficiency and revenue of these projects.
- Manage internal and external resources (UK, Sales, Product, Sales, CRM, vendors, universities) – and be the key interface between the internal departments and the UK. Additionally it may take on the management of specific external parties such as JD Power.
- Establish key metrics for measurement and tracking – creating a set of KPIs to measure the success or failure of the process and organization.
- Develop content and lead reviews with Senior Management – communicate results and/or issues, as well as key data for potential decision making.
- Develop and obtain agreement on a Regional revenue management process – enabling the development of a prioritized project list.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (i.e.: Finance, Economics or Statistics); a master’s degree is a plus;
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Exemplary verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Must have excellent analytical skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally;
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (with particular fluency in Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Tableau, Rapid Miner and RPA are a plus
- Must have excellent presentation skills;
- Previous supervisory experience is desired;
- Must have strong business acumen and judgment, with the confidence to contribute effectively when operating at the highest level within JLR, and a willingness to question the norm;
- Must have the ability to travel approximately 15% of the time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.