Creating Experiences that People Love, for Life. This is the singular purpose of Jaguar Land Rover and is built around a focus to always put the customer first.
This Accountant role is located in Mahwah, NJ - our new Jaguar Land Rover NA Headquarters. This role will provide an opporunity to work cross functionally and gain exposure to various deparments within the organization. Primary responsibilities of this role are to account for and validate the balances in the variable dealer margin program (holdback) and validate quarterly payout, accounting for regional advertising groups, local variable costs, and port installed options inventory. Role will also be responsible for journal entries and account reconciliations on a monthly basis, as well as internal reporting and SOX compliance.
- Support JLRNA Accounting Manager with urgent reports and projects as required
- Meet or exceed monthly financial close timing established by JLR's UK Accounting Centre (including ledger account reviews, flux analysis and support for the monthly financial reporting package)
- Respond directly or coordinate responses to customer assistance inquiries from inside and outside the Company
- Direct support for SOX reviews, internal reviews and external audits
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Minimum 3 - 5 years accounting experience. Experience from a Big 4 public accounting firm or private company with global operaitons a plus.
- Knowledge of application of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Advanced Excel Skills
- ERP Accounting system experience
- CPA candidate or certification a plus
Location: Jaguar Land Rover NA, LLC Headquarters - Mahwah, NJ
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.