Creating Experiences that People Love, for Life. This is the singular purpose of Jaguar Land Rover and is built around a focus to always put the customer first.
The Financial Analyst - Profit Consolidation role will be responsible for working with cross functional teams and finance to develop and consolidate all financial plans in addition to monthly actual reporting packages for Jaguar Land Rover. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must, along with the ability to communicate and build complex financial models based on operational requirements. This position will also assist with the presentation development for executive-level reviews.
- Responsible for the preparation and creation of the annual budget, and forecasts. Coordinate inputs with sales planning and finance owners.
- Lead the month-end P&L consolidation and reporting process. Prepare general ledger income statement, analyze variances and implement necessary corrective action. Provide senior management with monthly actual reporting package and lead team variance analysis meeting.
- Perform vehicle model mix analysis to explain movements in profitability. Liaise with Sales Planning and Product finance to access risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for Foreign Exchange P&L Reporting. Report in USD and GBP at a constant FX rate and actual FX rates to support monthly company scorecard reporting & management reviews.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the month end & planning cycles. Ensure offline models reconcile with the corporate planning system or provide explanation for variance.
- Liaise with UK on all U.S. financial reporting inputs & requirements
- Assist with the calculation of vehicle transfer prices
- Assist with creating reporting processes and procedures; identify opportunities to improve efficiency of planning and actual reporting decisions
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required for business; Provide operations with key performance metrics as needed
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in financial planning, variance analysis or accounting
- Excellent excel skills and powerpoint skills
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Automotive experience a plus
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training .