Creating Experiences that People Love, for Life. This is the singular purpose of Jaguar Land Rover and is built around a focus to always put the customer first.
The Accounting Analyst will perform general accounting tasks and analysis for JLR US and JLR Canada entities over Compensation and Benefits, Fixed Assets and Intercompany accounting transactions. Position requires an ability to analyse complex transactions, assess implications, and finalize required posting to general ledger with little or minimal input from supervisor.
- Accounting for Compensation and Benefits: responsible for liaising with HR and performing accounting and reconciliations for payroll, medical and other benefits, incentive compensation, pensions, etc.
- Accounting for Intercompany transactions and accounts between US and Canada and related parties
- Accounting for Fixed Assets for US and Canada
- Accounting for Manufacturer’s Warranty for the US entity
- Purchase Requisitioner for the US Accounting team
- Government reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually) for US and Canada entities
- Audit support – external auditors, internal auditors, business assurance team, etc.
- Bachelor’s in accounting or other business discipline
- 1 to 3 years accounting experience applying generally accepted accounting principles
- Advanced Excel Skills
- SAP / Accounting Systems Experience
- Understanding of SOX Compliance regulations
- Strong financial and analytical skills in order to complete many different types of assignments
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills
Location: Mahwah, New Jersey
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.