The Lawyer, Legal Affairs - Development is called upon to collaborate on a wide variety of projects.
The Lawyer - Legal Affairs - Development reports to the General Counsel, Legal Affairs.
- Collaborate on the evaluation of acquisition and divestment (M & A) opportunities domestically and internationally, including the negotiation, drafting and review of legally binding agreements;
- Support business development activities and project development groups (including writing, reviewing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, credit agreements, service agreements and construction agreements) ;
- Participate in the Company's financing and tendering activities;
- Acting as a business advisor and legal advisor;
- Be in regular contact with many internal and external stakeholders, including the Company's employees, customers and service providers.
- About 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial law, business law and transactional law.
- Knowledge of the energy economy is an asset.
- Certified member of the Barreau du Québec or any other recognized Bar. Advanced bilingualism (French-English), written and spoken.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Great adaptability to a constantly changing work environment.
- Risk management skills.
* To facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.