Provide the administrative and secretarial services required by the Senior Vice President.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Assistant.
No position is the responsibility of the Administrative Assistant.
- Process correspondence and other types of documents issued by the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer (drafting, translation, word-processing or other software, internal distribution, external mailings) and filing .
- Participate in the preparation of the schedule of activities related to monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Maintain the bank of external contacts.
- Take and process calls.
- Open and distribute internal and external mail to the management team.
- Prepare monthly expense accounts.
- Organize and coordinate the communication activities of the Kruger Energy team and events (opening, open house, team activities, etc.).
- Plan and coordinate the selection of promotional items from Kruger Energy.
- Provide, as needed and for emergencies, administrative and secretarial support to other staff members in the department.
- Perform any other similar or related task.
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC), preferably in Office techniques.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent quality of written French
- French and English bilingualism
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of standard Windows software.
- Team player to work under pressure and at a fast pace environment and to manage many priorities & tasks simultaneously.
All employees must apply Kruger's environmental policy in their daily tasks. In particular, employees are responsible for complying with legal and corporate environmental requirements, and must follow related procedures. Each employee is responsible for reporting all environmental incidents and potential environmental risks.
All employees have a duty to take the necessary steps to protect their health, safety and that of those around them at work. They must participate in the identification and elimination of risks at work.
* To facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.