Kruger Energy is a growing company specialized in the development and management of green and renewable energy plants. It currently operates 35 generating sites in Canada and the United States, including two 100 MW wind farms in Ontario and a third 100 MW project on the South Shore of Montreal. Kruger Energy is also constantly analyzing various project opportunities across Canada and the United States.
Its head office is located in Montreal and its facilities are spread across Canada and the United States
The Accounting Clerk provides support to the Accountant, Financial Information in regards to all energy entities (about 30 located in both Canada and USA).
- Prepare and enter journal entries into JDE module to assist with the period close process
- Assist in uploading financial information into the consolidation system
- Assist with the preparation of reconciliations for a variety of different accounting ledgers
- Provide information required for the year-end audit
- Preparation of miscellaneous reports to assist with ad hoc work
- College degree or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is an asset
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant accounting and business experience, including but not limited to: working with financial systems, reporting, audit and budgeting
- Must be very proficient in using Excel and large financial systems (JDE knowledge and / or Cognos Controller is preferred)
- Bilingualism is required (English and French)
- Base knowledge of accounting standards (ASPE and IFRS)
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of individuals within the company