Analyst, Corporate Finance
|Site:||QC-CA (Montreal) | HEAD OFFICE|
|# of openings:||1|
The Corporate Finance Analyst is responsible for financial modeling requests for the division.
He evaluates financial performance and valuation with complex financial models for development projects, acquisitions and operational sites. The finance analyst also supports the finance team in financing and capital allocation decisions.
The Corporate Finance Analyst reports to the Director of FinanceOfficer of Kruger Energy. He will also have a functional link with the Chief Financial Officer and will work closely with him.
· Receives all financial modeling requests for the division.
· Builds financial models for development projects and acquisitions.
· Prepares presentations and other communication tools for external and internal stakeholders.
· Participates in the due diligence process and execution of financing and M&A transactions.
· Responsible for financial modeling specific to solar projects in the United States (Tax Equity).
· Gathers the necessary data and prepares summaries of corporate and industry financial and operating information.
· Responsible for financial reporting on major project investments.
· Other projects/mandates for the Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Financial Officer.
- University degree in business administration/commerce, finance or accounting
- Five (5) years of practical experience in mergers and acquisitions and capital raising processes
- Dexterity and in-depth knowledge of Excel software
- Mastery of research and analysis techniques
- Bilingualism essential (English - French)
· Analytical thinking, prioritization and execution
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to deal with staff at all levels on site, at head office and with representatives of financial institutions
· Quality orientation and time management
· Insightful decision making and judgment
· Strong work ethic, integrity and positive team spirit
· High level of self-confidence and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to respond appropriately and calmly in emergency situations and to meet deadlines
|Back to Search Results