Responsible for administrative and coordinating support services to the Vice President of Operations, the Engineering and Procurement teams, and the Operations General Managers.
The administrative assistant reports to the Vice President of Operations.
No position reports to the administrative assistant though they may be called upon to direct the work of departmental interns.
- Act as point of contact to coordinate activities between the V-P Ops, Operations General Managers, and Engineering and Procurement Teams.
- Act as point of contact/support to Quebec, Ontario, and USA General Managers for payments to Landowners and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain database of KEMONT, KEPA/KEC, and USA landowners and coordinate the annual payments with Accounts Payable.
- Prepare letters for all landowners when coordinating their annual payments.
- Maintain DocMinder regarding the annual payments to the landowners.
- Prepare, maintain, schedule and follow-up on the planning of departmental review meetings including monthly major projects review, and quarterly performance review, weekly project meetings, monthly operations reviews. Ensure preparation, quality, and issuance of all departmental reports.
- Coordinate with the operations managing team to get the necessary information for the various reports and activities. Collect, process and distribute all documents.
- Follow up with team with regards to the minutes and action items. Support GMs to ensure closure of responses to open action items Operations Review, site-audits, and outcomes from HSE event investigations.
- Work with Operations, Engineering and Procurement managers and HR-Business Partners to support team development and training planning.
- Maintain contacts, calendars, travel arrangements for VP Operations.
- Coordinate and organize departmental conference calls/meeting and perform all registrations and reservations for staff attending conferences and trainings during the year (forms, agendas, itineraries, etc.).
- Classify and archive physical and electronic documents, including the development and management of systems for the following:
- Request for Information system on operating projects,
- Engineering drawing review and classification,
- Due diligence investigations,
- Official communications with key stakeholders.
- Organize and coordinate the operations of the Kruger Energy team and events (working lunches, team activities, etc.) internally and externally.
- Verification of monthly reports, maintain records and distribution to senior management (President and COO)
- Act as reviewing designate for VP for expense reports.
- Work as a team with Appropriation Committee on the follow up of the Capex requests RAs issued by the division staff and maintain the SharePoint database.
- Liaise between Operations, Procurement, and Accounts Receivable teams to support the requisition-PO-Invoicing process.
- Maintain shared database for the Energy team (structure, permissions, etc.).
- College diploma (DEC)
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism – French and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of standard Windows software.
- Team player to work under pressure and at a fast pace environment and to manage many priorities & tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and organization.