ABOUT KRUGER INC.
A forward-looking and progressive company since its very foundation over a century ago, the Kruger organization is constantly evolving and looking for the best talent for its establishments located across Canada and the US. In addition to its traditional industry sectors where the Company built a solid reputation worldwide, namely pulp and paper, paperboard and packaging, Kruger Inc. is now active in such diverse sectors as green energy, wines and spirits, tissue products and recycling. Because sustainable development and the responsible use of resources are at the core of its success, several of Kruger’s establishments and practices are certified under the strictest industry standards.
The Business System Analyst Provides support and advice to head office personnel who use the order-to-sash solution (K2GEN/JDE), by analyzing reporting using identified tools and by assisting in the use of third-party applications when required. The BSA has a good knowledge of the business activities of head office, as well as very good abilities to work with various stakeholders of technical or management background and up to mid-management level.
The Business System Analyst is responsible for enabling the new processes to be developed and deployed with the business needs in mind and for contributing to the quality delivered to business users, while identifying opportunities for operational or strategic improvement.
The BSA reports to the Expert BSA K2GEN.
- Provide overall direction and integration for the solution K2GEN (based on JDE) and supports the deployment of new equipment or new product from business requirements gathering to user acceptance testing and training, to ensure business requirements are aligned with processes;
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders (business users, external consultant, and technical team) to maintain a comfortable and conducive working environment
- Acts as a process owner by launching the User Acceptance Testing campaign and by providing recommendations for improvement and the elimination of redundant or outdated procedures;
- Acts as a power user by assisting in the discovery and implementation of new functionalities that can be drawn from the system and that can support the business in their activities
- Acts as a critical resource for the deployment by being the key resource for system updates / upgrades and by preparing, documenting, and doing the necessary tests to enable the deployment of a new version, module or function, or in preparation of a change
- Support the team outside of working hours when needed
- A University Computer Science or Business Commerce degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience with the solution K2GEN / JDE (Sales & Distribution module) or similar solution, as well as some expertise in ERP technologies;
- Knowledge of the solution K2GEN / JDE solution (Sales and Distribution module) including configuration, reports, interfaces, user interface, user experience.
- Possess skills of design, documentation, testing and configuration of solutions and interfaces with (Sales & Distribution module) including data conversion specifications;
- Master the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc)
- Knowledge of Windows client/servers, of Linux servers
- Knowledge of database servers (MS SQL and MySQL)
- Fluent in English and French both written and spoken
- Requires strong customer focus, organizational skills, respect for others, and adaptability to change;
- Good communications skills and comfortable with communicating with non-technical stakeholders
- To be able to diagnose and solve configuration problems;
- Be able to properly communicate bug fixes and process optimization to the user community;
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Team player.
Kruger is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.