ABOUT KRUGER INC.
A forward-looking and progressive company since its very foundation over a century ago, the Kruger organization is constantly evolving and looking for the best talent for its establishments located across Canada and the US. In addition to its traditional industry sectors where the Company built a solid reputation worldwide, namely pulp and paper and paperboard and packaging, Kruger Inc. is now active in such diverse sectors as green energy, wines and spirits, tissue products and recycling. Because sustainable development and the responsible use of resources are at the core of its success, several of Kruger’s establishments and practices are certified under the strictest industry standards.
The Junior Analyst Developer, provides technical support and advice to the IT Group by analyzing, designing, configuring, testing, implementing, documenting and supporting new or existing solutions at Kruger.
The Analyst Junior is responsible for enabling the analysis of information systems, applications and data layers to answer to business questions, document results, and develop or update solutions.
The Analyst Developer – Data Integration & Analytics reports to the Director Integration & Analytics
- Accountable for providing solutions for specific technologies in Data Analytics and Supports the deployment of solutions from requirements gathering to user acceptance testing and training, to ensure solutions are aligned with requirements;
- Assists business solution analysts when defining/reviewing business requirements, gathers / defines technical requirements, scope and objectives from IT team and Business System Analysts and ensures the solution is in-scope and that requirements are met participating to testing end-to-end new solution;
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation and for follow-ups with internal clients and/or Business Solutions Analysts to identify areas of improvements for the solution;
- Identify and document the solution changes within the source code to facilitate future retrofitting work and prepares technology requirements and detailed specifications from which solutions will be developed;
- Participates in ticket prioritization sessions when needed;
- Creates and maintain program documentation, user documentation, online help, FAQs, and other collateral as required.
- A University Computer Science or Business Commerce degree or equivalent experience;
- Some knowledge and experience with standard analytics: reporting, OLAP cubes or dashboarding solutions (IBM, SAP, PowerBI, Tableau etc);
- Some knowledge of advanced analytics (predictive, prescriptive) and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (e.g. Excel, SPSS, SAS etc);
- Fluent in English or French (written and spoken); and comfortable in the other one;
- Requires strong customer focus, organizational skills, respect for others, and adaptability to change;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- Good communications skills with technical stakeholders and comfortable communicating with non-technical stakeholders;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Team player.
Kruger is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.