ABOUT KRUGER INC.
A forward-looking and progressive company since its very foundation over a century ago, the Kruger organization is constantly evolving and looking for the best talent for its establishments located across Canada and the US. In addition to its traditional industry sectors where the Company built a solid reputation worldwide, namely pulp and paper, forest products, paperboard and packaging, Kruger Inc. is now active in such diverse sectors as green energy, wines and spirits, tissue products and recycling. Because sustainable development and the responsible use of resources are at the core of its success, several of Kruger’s establishments and practices are certified under the strictest industry standards.
The Sales Administration team is responsible for the Order-to-Cash operations: Customer Service, Planning, Logistics, Transportation and Sales accounting (pricing, rebates, collections, credit etc.). The team is undergoing a transformation to review and improve on its current processes, systems and structure in order to better respond to our customer needs. As part of this transformation, we are looking for change agents who enjoy actively participating and leading continuous improvement initiatives. The incumbent will report to the Vice President, Sales Administration.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President, Sales Administration and her team.
- Manage the managers' agenda, prepare their documents prior to meetings and take the agenda and action list. Organize internal and external meetings and ensure the coordination of agendas. Follow up on actions list.
- Coordinate travel logistics (flight and hotel reservations, customer visits, supplier visits, conference registrations, etc.).
- Prepare documents for internal or external customers (i.e. communications, presentations, updating performance indicators, etc.).
- Prepare documents intended for transportation suppliers (i.e. communications, presentations, updated performance indicators, etc.).
- Coordinate activities and PowerPoint preparation for supplier events related to transport and logistics for the Centre of Excellence.
- Update contact lists (customers and logistics suppliers) for distribution of invitations, cards or communication tools.
- Manage purchase requisitions for the team. Follow-up on purchase orders, accounting, invoices and their payment.
- Follow-up on special projects, organize meetings and follow-up on documentation.
- Create and manage files and folders containing confidential information.
- Respond appropriately and independently to requests for information.
- Manage administrative files according to priorities and ensure autonomous follow-up.
- Manage a filing system and keep it up to date.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages.
- Sort mail and follow up on correspondence from the management team.
- Performs any other similar or general duties requested by his/her superior or required in the course of his/her duties.
- College diploma in office administration or the equivalent
- Four (4) to six (6) years of related experience.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization, procurement partners and external suppliers.
- Resourceful - attention to detail.
- Must have a sense of organization, responsibility and initiative, judgment, flexibility, diplomacy, discretion, adaptability and loyalty.
- Ability to manage time and multi-tasking so as to be able to perform a variety of jobs with differing priorities and deadlines.
- Have a strong sense of belonging and autonomy.
- Adapt oral and written communications to the audience.
- Excellent customer service
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity, honour commitments and behave consistently.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Kruger is an equal opportunity employer.