Junior Developper, Integration and Analytics
|Sector:||Corporate Head Office|
|Site:||QC-CA (Montreal) | HEAD OFFICE|
|# of openings:||1|
ABOUT KRUGER AND THE KBS PROJECT
Kruger Inc., a family-owned company founded in 1904, has stood out internationally by reinventing itself over the years and positioning itself as a leader in the industries in which it operates.
In September 2017, Kruger announced the creation of its Specialty Papers Division, which over the coming years will develop a broad range of products for the flexible and sustainable packaging, labelling and digital inkjet web press sectors. The SPEK Program (Kruger Business Solution) was created to deploy new specialty papers, carry out this major business transformation, and continue along the organization’s innovative growth path.
Kruger Inc.’s head office is at the core of this new direction that will see the Company invest more than $107 million in three of its mills in Québec. The mills will work in synergy to develop, manufacture and distribute new, innovative and environmentally friendly specialty paper products aimed at growth markets around the globe.
· Contribute to the review, popularization and implementation of Kruger’s new Integration and Analytics Strategy (Head Office and Plants/Mills).
· Understand, analyze and map existing systems, data flows, business rules and technologies.
· Define business needs based on Integration solutions (ESB, BPM, etc.) or Analytics (SQL database, SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, Power BI).
· Develop, test and document required solutions with the timely participation of external partners.
· Train and support users on best practices in the field.
· Be responsible for supporting existing solutions in a Production setting.
· Contribute to thinking with the IT teams in place (emerging IT technologies, data architecture, solution architecture, data security, etc.).
· University degree in an applied science, such as computer science, systems design or engineering, or a college diploma in data computer science technology.
· Experience implementing Integration projects (ESB WebMethods solutions or market equivalent) or Analytics projects (Microsoft SQL database, Microsoft SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, Microsoft Power BI, IBM Cognos ReportNet).
· Interest in development and infrastructure, knowledge of programming languages: SQL, .NET or Java.
· Organizational skills, good priority management, and ability to work independently (deploy end-to-end solutions) and multi-task.
· At least a basic knowledge of English; French essential.
· A security investigation and a medical investigation will be conducted.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Kruger is an equal opportunity employer.
|Back to Search Results