The Client Executive is responsible for generating new revenue from the sale of high bandwidth IP transit services together with associated value-added services, to ISPs and Internet-centric companies, both domestically and internationally. This role requires management and growth of large scale named accounts and prospects and will involve significant analysis of technical and commercial terms.
- Generate new sales consistent with monthly targets
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with named prospects and customers
- Development of close working relationships with NTT international affiliate companies
- Development of a sales plan consistent with department objectives.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to plan
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of high tech sales experience preferably selling to wholesale consumers of bandwidth
- Development of complex multi-component business solutions within the Technology and/or ISP industries
- Successful track record with National and/or Major Accounts - experience with International sales preferred.
- A track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Thorough understanding of the underlying technologies and economics of the Internet.
- Must be familiar with the unique technical requirements of large network customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to efficiently communicate to senior management both within and outside the company.
- Ability to prepare and deliver professionally structured and written customer proposals with limited supervision.
- Ability to work efficiently with finance, sales engineering, legal, IP engineering resources
- Good knowledge of key global IP companies and their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard 9am-6pm US time zone hours.
- Ability to Travel 50% or more.
- Comply with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran's status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.