The Territory Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for generating new revenue from the sale of high bandwidth (GE and above) IP transit services together with associated value-added services, to large corporations, carrier/ISPs and content players in Latin America and Caribbean. The TAM identifies and develops new sales opportunities in the Latin America and Caribbean marketplace, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing sales in Latin America and Caribbean in the Wholesale IP space, with special emphasis on the carrier/ISP and content provider business by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quota
- Works alongside NTT partners to develop relationships in key accounts, acquire new customers and identify new opportunities for upsell within existing customer base
- Extensive international travel required to meet prospect/customers, attend industry events and internal company meetings
- Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts
- Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's product application technologies
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements
- Negotiate complex contractual terms and conditions with new customers.
- Comply with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Five (5) years sales experience
- Full written and spoken bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish
- Skill in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Experience in solution selling IP services to wholesale customers
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close
- Written and spoken proficiency in Spanish and English
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize work and implement effectively
- Prior telecom experience with wholesale background highly valued
- Expert ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and adapt to changing priorities
- Proven ability to work accurately and have attention to detail
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, clients and vendors
- Ability to work with deadlines, and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, outgoing and positive, and to exercise independent judgment when making decisions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran's status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.