The Recruiter position plays an important role in the success and growth of Scout’s business. This individual will be responsible for the talent acquisition function at Scout. This entails recruiting for any and all positions as may be required including sales, engineering, administration and finance. This may include working with third party recruiters and facilitating the recruiting and hiring process, as well as sourcing candidates. The position reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition & HR Partner.
- Source, screen candidates including scheduling.
- Facilitate the interviewing process either locally or remotely as needed including scheduling and travel bookings.
- Facilitate the decision making process around hiring including running debriefs, performing reference checks on candidates, and final hire decisions
- Close candidates and sell the opportunities at Scout.
Skills and Expertise
- BS/BA Degree
- Seasoned recruiter with 7-10 years relevant recruiting experience hiring across a variety of types of positions including engineering, as well as sales
- Technology company experience a must.
- Small company (100-500 people) desired.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a proven track record of implementing process improvements, policies, procedures and supporting tools.
- Attention to detail and sound decision making skills.
- Strong service and communication skills.
- Collaborative approach, but decisive.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task.