The Customer Experience Associate will have a strong background in a host of different areas including: facilitating client implementation of software/technology, conducting technical troubleshooting with clients, end-to-end customer experiences, understanding of SaaS and HCM technology. As Scout employees, we expect you to present yourself as a polished customer experience person who is entrepreneurial and treats this job like their own business. This is a role that touches more than one aspect of the organization and requires someone who is extremely driven, can multi-task, enjoys supporting customers beyond their expectations and finds software implementation and technical troubleshooting rewarding. Experience working in the human capital management space, recruitment or technology is a plus. If working for a fast-paced company and energetic team excite you, this job is perfect for you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Helping internal and external customers with inquiries, and tickets in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Create meaningful relationships with customers to ensure customers are beyond delighted with Scout and our products.
- Own end-to-end customer experience.
- Understand the business logic of Scout products, processes, HR, recruiting and applies this knowledge to optimize the customer experience.
- Work with internal partners to ensure delightful customer experience for each potential and existing customer.
- Influence multiple parts of product functionality and design.
- Delight customers through excellent service to encourage engagement in Product.
- Work with SalesForce to track progress, technical customer issues, develops self-help documents, support customer community, and metric reporting.
- 2+ years of experience with SaaS Implementation and customer relationship development support in either the recruitment industry or web-based technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar 4 year college degree.
- Previous experience with technical troubleshooting.
- Superior customer experience skills, with a passion for “getting it right the first time”.
- Driven self-starter that takes pride in exceeding expectations.
- Proven ability to logically document customer issues, follow-up timely with involved parties and close loop on all issues.
- Analytical mindset capable of identifying patterns and establishing actionable items based on data.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Proven ability to conduct compelling presentations/demonstrations.
- Team player with vested interest in seeing everyone succeeds.
- A passionate, driven, self-confident and focused self-starter able to take initiative.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Desired, but not required:
- Zendesk Experience
- Salesforce Experience
- JIRA Experience
- Previous experience with/and understanding of Recruitment Technology.
- Superior customer experience skills.