The Sr. Business Analyst will support Client Success and Sales and Marketing teams by providing them with valuable information and important business insights.
Since you will be interacting with different team members from different departments, it is very important that you possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
You will have to be able to translate verbal requests into well-defined, precise, ready to implement technical specs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Analyze, review and interpret data in existing databases and other sources to support projects
- Provide support for existing BI Tools
- Identify and resolve data issues that may arise in the course of data analysis
- Analyze data to create actionable presentations and reviews
- Create well-written, clear, concise and above all accurate document artifacts including functional specifications for the purposes of data, report development, verification etc.
This is a technical position, so, to be successful, the candidate must possess a majority of the technical skills below:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years' Related Business Analyst Experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong data extraction skills using SQL
- Experience and working knowledge of BI Tools, especially Tableau
- Strong data presentation skills using Microsoft PPT, Excel, etc.
- Familiarity with Salesforce – basic objects & concepts, data manipulation, etc.
Desired not required:
- Working knowledge of statistical software packages, especially R
- Bash shell scripting
- Perl/Python scripting languages, basic understanding of regular expressions