The Program Delivery Director position is a highly visible account management role that touches multiple aspects of the customer and Scout organization, requiring someone who is extremely driven, can multi-task, enjoys supporting and growing customers beyond their expectations. A successful candidate will ideally have a strong background in Business Development and/or Enterprise Account Management within the Recruiting (search firm OR corporate) and/or HCM SaaS Industry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Operate as the voice of the customer for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Call and prospect into existing account base to help drive customer engagement, product adoption and revenue growth.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships from executive to end user.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of Scout’s solutions/services tailored to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Manage account risk and contract renewal; respond to RFPs/RFIs as needed
- Identify and grow opportunities within your account as well as collaborate with Product Delivery and Sales Teams to expand business.
- Assist with customer escalations as needed.
- Proactively initiate and facilitate regular cadence of customer touch points, business reviews, etc.
- Understand business logic of Scout’s product offerings, sales processes, HR, recruiting and apply knowledge to proactively optimize customer experience and expand revenue for Scout within your portfolio of accounts.
- Document activity/interaction in Salesforce.
- As needed, participate/lead ad hoc projects within Scout as company continues to grow.
- When applicable, attend industry related events to help increase & promote Scout.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior recruitment industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar 4-year college degree.
- 5+ years of experience with sales and customer relationship development support in the recruitment industry.
- Superior customer experience skills, with a passion for “getting it right the first time”.
- Strong change management skills
- Used to achieving quotas.
- Up to 40% of Travel is required
- Direct sales of recruiting product or staffing services.
- Previous experience with recruitment technology (ATS, CRM, Recruiting Marketing, etc.).
- Takes pride in exceeding expectations.
- Proven ability to produce and conduct compelling customer facing presentations and demonstrations.
- Analytical mindset capable of identifying patterns and establishing actionable items based on data.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Superior account management and consultative selling skills.
- Experience negotiating and managing contracts.
- Team player with vested interest in seeing everyone succeed.
- A passionate, driven, confident and self-starter able to take initiative.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with technical troubleshooting.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with enterprise ATS solutions