The Contracts Administrator is the next addition to our growing legal team and will work directly with our Senior Legal Counsel. They will support a variety of corporate and contract related activities in accordance with Scout Exchange’s policies, procedures and requirements, including administration, negotiation and management of contracts. The right candidate will come in with legal savvy, extraordinary organizational skills, and the ability to independently manages a wide range of initiatives. This position will own the processes assigned to them.
• Facilitate and assist the corporate contracting process from request, review, negotiation, approval, signature and archival.
• Assist in the drafting and/or review of legal and transactional documents, including confidentiality agreements, vendor and customer contracts, consulting with management and Senior Legal Counsel, as needed.
• Manage, execute and log contract amendments as required.
• Respond to contract related inquiries from internal sales personnel.
• Review Certificates of Insurance to ensure compliance with contract terms and own Scout’s COI approval and management process for Scout vendors and customers.
• Prepare regular reports regarding contract status, compliance and modifications/amendments to review with management personnel.
• Assist in management of Scout’s Intellectual Property portfolio including primary responsibility for filings and other administrative processes.
• Pursue and maintain certification as a minority owned business.
• Maintain centralized filing processes and reports for various types of contracts.
• Carry out administrative functions, such as entering information into electronic databases, organizing and maintaining files
• Assist with administrative procedures, as needed, to facilitate timely and responsible processing of contract documentation.
• Assist with implementation and management of an automated contract management system, create new contract templates and assist with legal research, as needed.
• Assist with other corporate projects, as needed.
• Ability to follow contract guidelines and approval procedures.
• Excellent analytical and drafting skills, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with vendors, customers and internal teams.
• Self-motivated and resourceful team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to effectively multi-task several complex assignments with tight deadlines and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and will effectively be able to manage executive administrative functions such as calendaring and scheduling.
• Strong project management experience with a proven track record of meeting project deliverables and timelines.
• Strong computer skills (Google collaboration tools, mail, calendar, sheets, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all internal and external affairs.
• Strategic thinking, influencing, creative problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Strong preference for those with an understanding of insurance terminology and an ability to interpret certificates of insurance, knowledge of basic data privacy principles, and experience with basic intellectual property matters.
• Minimum of 3 (3+) years of consecutive contract administration experience, including maintaining, drafting, negotiating and editing various contracts. Experience with staffing industry and SAAS agreements is preferred.
• BA/BS Degree required
Scout Exchange is a dynamic and fast-growing software company that has reinvented talent acquisition with its innovative, cloud-based recruitment platform. Our intuitive platform makes recruiting extremely efficient and our use of performance data and predictive analytics delivers unprecedented recruiting results. The product is proven and used daily by dozens of large enterprise customers, hundreds of employers and thousands of search firm recruiters.
At Scout we value creating complete customer satisfaction with an unmatched product experience. We are dedicated to great teamwork, accountability, and delivering on commitments. We use our data, technology and innovation to relentlessly improve recruiting, enabling everyone to find their dream job.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at will” basis.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results