Senior People Strategist
The People Strategy team is, at its core, passionate about bringing out the best in our people. We aim to achieve growth within ourselves, our people and for Scout. We are looking to build this through a People Strategy partnership model that begins with a deep understanding of our business, culture and people, and connecting them with innovative, best practices.
We are searching for an innovative, growth minded, collaborative, people focused individual. They will help to implement and improve people programs with a shared goal of creating incredible experiences for our people, while supporting our growth and the achievement of business goals.
The Senior People Strategist will partner with managers and teams to tackle day to day people issues, performance management and talent development programs. It's not just what you are contributing that's important to our people - it's WHY and HOW its done.
The ideal candidate will be focused on understanding the business priorities, our culture and our people opportunities/challenges as we scale. They will work to build solutions that will enable our people to have the most productive and satisfying work experiences of their careers. They will be the people expert, working closely with leaders as they work on growing and developing their teams.
• Passion for understanding and optimizing the day to day experience of our people, and guiding them through their journey
• Partner with managers to proactively diagnose and communicate trends around people and team issues (ie engagement, retention, collaboration) while supporting the development of successful solutions
• Coach and partner to managers; strengthen and support their skills in performance coaching and handling difficult conversations
• Deliver consistent focus on building a high-performance culture of growth and development through effective leadership, communication and evaluation
• Collaborate with People Strategy team and business leaders, ensuring employee initiatives are in line with, and reinforce our company's culture and core values
• Contribute to building and improving upon existing People Strategy data analysis, ensuring the effective utilization of metrics to understand and solve business issues
• At least eight of years work experience in HR, Organizational Development, Talent Consulting or a related field
• Balanced business acumen, empathy, relationship building, and courageous dialogue with unquestionable integrity
• A natural problem solver and influencer. People are comfortable around you, want to follow your lead and hear your perspective
• Experience coaching managers, managing challenging team dynamics and building alignment through effective communication
• Approaches challenges with a learning mindset - you are not afraid to try something different and learn from your mistakes
• Is proactive, self-motivated, strong work ethic, amazing attitude
• Unmatched communicator, able to effectively work with discretion and sensitivity across all levels of the business
• Handles ambiguity well – actually thrives in it
• You don't just enjoying being in “HR” because you “love people.” You value the difference your role can make in the experience people have at work.
• Provides insight and support without solving their problems for them
Limitations and Disclaimer:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at will” basis.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results