Our UX team is growing fast and we are seeking a motivated, hands-on UX designer with the ability to think outside the box to deliver solutions that overcome customer pain points. You will be collaborating with product owners, developers, researchers and support staff to improve designs of current product features in addition to creating intuitive user experiences for new features.
● Empathize with customers to understand their pain points and advocate for solving their problems.
● Think creatively to solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant user experiences seeking a win-win for everyone.
● Communicate effectively and work closely with cross-functional teams.
● Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, and Designers to define and achieve holistic product objectives.
● Drive concept ideation and product design decisions through the development of conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes.
● Synthesize customer insights from quantitative and qualitative sources to inform iteration of customer experiences.
● Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment.
● A relentless learner in all aspects of design thinking, user experience, technology, and lean methodologies.
● A bachelor’s degree in computer science, design or a related field.
● 2-3 years of experience with current tools for web and product design - Adobe XD required, rapid prototyping tools like Invision within a User Experience design field.
● Experience conducting customer research in various forms including lab studies, remote testing, focus groups, and other techniques.
● Fluency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
● Experienced with visual design, prototyping and wire-framing tools.
● A portfolio that highlights your designs and processes including work for phone, tablet and web platforms.
● Competitive pay, bonus, equity, excellent benefits, and 401(k) matching.
● Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
● Training and Conference budget for everyone who works here. We want people who are always striving to improve and learn.
● We encourage a good work/life balance with unlimited vacation policy.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at will” basis.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results