Business Intelligence Lead
Business Intelligence Lead
Scout Exchange is a dynamic and fast-growing software company that has reinvented talent acquisition with its innovative, cloud-based recruitment platform. Our intuitive platform makes recruiting extremely efficient and our use of performance data and predictive analytics delivers unprecedented recruiting results. The product is proven and used daily by dozens of large enterprise customers, hundreds of employers and thousands of search firm recruiters.
At Scout we value creating complete customer satisfaction with an unmatched product experience. We are dedicated to great teamwork, accountability, and delivering on commitments. We use our data, technology and innovation to relentlessly improve recruiting, enabling everyone to find the best; recruiter, employer and employee.
The Business Intelligence and Analytics team provides reporting and insightful analytics to drive the business and help achieve a high level of business optimization. The Team is also responsible for the creation of algorithms and data models that power the ratings and other key features on our product site. Business Intelligence enables our team to efficiently change the product and user experience, as well as improve marketplace performance, recruiting results, customer retention, and NPS scores by providing effective reporting and analytics.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
● Lead, mentor and grow team of business intelligence analysts and data scientist.
● Create algorithms and data models for product features
● Act as a champion of BI and analytics services to build a data-driven culture throughout the entire organization.
● Drive data presentation and reporting innovation, focusing on continuous learning and process enhancement.
● Develop and deliver analytics and reports for Clients and Providers. This includes reports and analysis for Scout’s basic service and account management, as well as analysis and reports, based on Scout data and 3rd party data as appropriate, in order to expand Scout’s offering and create new revenue streams.
● Develop and deliver analytics, reports and tools for Program Delivery, in order to improve visibility and operational effectiveness.
● Develop and deliver tools that demonstrate Scout Analytics and Market Leadership Capabilities to support the Enterprise Sales Team.
● Provide Business Analysis and KPI Reporting to the Leadership Team, Managers, and Company.
● Maintain Business Intelligence road map and drive company strategy for data and analytics.
Desired Skills and Experience
● 3 to 5 years management experience
● 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a Business Intelligence, or similar analytics/data role
● Experience in constructing and running algorithms
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Experience in Talent Acquisition, HR Tech and/or Two-Sided Marketplaces a strong plus
● Experience and working knowledge of BI Tools especially Tableau
● Strong data extraction skills using SQL
● Ability to communicate complex statistical analysis in plain English and develop clear visual reporting systems.
● Business acumen to help illuminate how analytics and insights could be used to create new opportunities and drive exceptional performance.
● Collaborative work skills and motivation to work effectively with others in forging consensus.
● Working knowledge of statistical software packages, especially R
● Bash shell scripting
● Perl/Python scripting languages, basic understanding of regular expressions
● Familiarity with Salesforce – basic objects & concepts, data manipulation, etc.
What we’re offering you
● Excitement of a vibrant, fast-paced, and dynamic work environment with a smart, committed and fun team.
● Stability of a well-funded and long established parent company yet with the Agility of a small fast growing start-up where your opinions and work will have a large impact
● Ability to run a platform that helps hundreds of thousands of people find great jobs at thousands of companies, from Fortune 100 down to small business (SMB) across the country and soon the whole world.
● Competitive pay, bonus, and equity; excellent benefits, and 401k matching.
● We work hard but also are family friendly and enable a good work/life balance. Seriously – most companies say it but we back it up with our benefits, unlimited vacation, remote work, focus on completing work rather than punching a clock in the office, etc. Apply to find out more!
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results