The Staff Accountant will work closely within our team to ensure and assist with data quality, data accuracy, and timely billing. The ideal candidate is a self-starter able to manage a high volume of transactions and prioritize various responsibilities with a desire to learn and grow.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Work with accounting team at sister company on month end close process and entries
• Work with the team to make accounting data available for forecasting and budgeting
• Manage the collections process through proper invoicing, reaching out to customers and communicating with external collections agency.
• Work with accounting team on ensuring accurate and timely payments are being issued on a weekly basis.
• Communicate internally with sales/onboarding team and externally with AP teams to relay options for invoicing
• Become point of contact for billing questions from both customers and providers
• Ensure all invoices for each business line go out in an accurate and timely manner
• Participate with systems implementations and other automation projects.
Education and Experience
• BA/BS Degree in Accounting (preferred) or BA/BS in other field
• A minimum of one year of accounting experience
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
• Strong Google suite skills
• Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft Great Plains/Dynamics preferred
• Adapts to change. Open to new ideas and responsibilities.
• Communicates well (written and verbal)
• Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, maintains focus, punctual, good attendance record.
• Takes action, seeks new opportunities, strives to see projects to completion.
• Builds strong relationships, is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, solicits feedback.
• Information organized and accessible, maintains efficient workspace, manages time well.
• Strives to understand contributing factors, resolves complex situations.
• Manages workload, works efficiently, and meets goals and objectives.
• Meets deadlines, establishes appropriate priority, and gets the job done in a timely manner.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at will” basis.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results