Lead UX Designer
Lead UX Designer
As the Lead UX Designer, you will have a unique opportunity to join a successful and rapidly
growing company in a leadership position. We have proven success with our SaaS product
by establishing the world’s largest online B2B recruitment marketplace and are now
committed to building a strong UX competency to take our product to the next level. We are
seeking a motivated, hands-on UX design practitioner with the leadership ability to
immediately contribute towards creating a great user experience. The Lead UX Designer will
have the design skill and vision to build our UX competency and ensure our product is
engaging and easy to use.
As part of an agile cross-functional product team you’ll work closely with the product management, engineers, and help lead other designers. You’ll engage with customers, product owners, and engineers to come up with responsible, scalable solutions to user problems. You’ll provide design solutions in the form of wireframes, flows, prototypes and hi-fidelity designs. You’ll help grow and develop other designers through the coaching, feedback and mentorship. You’ll help the UX practice evolve in user testing and research, design system creation and adoption, and improved work management and coordination.
• Evolve our UX processes, testing methods and design system to enhance product design capabilities, speed and quality.
• Lead efforts to employ rapid prototyping, user testing and research to inform work, thinking, and strategy.
• Embrace and continually improve Agile UX approaches, find new ways for the team to be more effective and efficient.
• Structure and facilitate collaborative working sessions with cross-functional team members.
• Lead design reviews and critiques as well as share new learnings and case studies.
• Present and clearly communicate design solutions and rationale.
• 5-7 years of UX design experience in either web or native mobile apps
• Proven ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, user-friendly experiences
• Ability to shape the big picture as well as drill into details
• Good mix of UI, visual design, and interaction design expertise
• Collaborative, highly-organized, and strong attention to detail
• Portfolio that shows solid design craft, user centered thinking, and a high degree of agility
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Fluent in Sketch, Invision, and Jira
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results