Educational Funding Specialist
Type: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours a week, schedule will vary, must be flexible with evenings and weekends.
The Educational Funding Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day interaction with both prospective and currently enrolled students to seek financial aid in pursuit of their career education; the evaluation, processing and awarding of campus financial aid applicants; and the support of a collaborative enrollment management model that reinforces PCI’s enrollment success at the campus level
The Educational Funding Specialist will…
- Work closely with the recruitment staff as a financial aid consultative professional
- Provide assistance to prospective and continuing students (or their parents) in completing the appropriate financial aid forms, explain their financing options, guide them through the financial aid process, and address their needs and concerns.
- Calculate financial aid awards, perform verifications, and resolve any discrepant applicant information on a daily basis.
- Provide the necessary Educational Funding support for reinforcing a collaborative enrollment manage model at the campus level.
- Ensure that superior customer service is provided to all financial aid applicants and recipients on an ongoing basis.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years related work experience - prior financial aid experience preferred
- Working knowledge of financial aid process and procedures
- Knowledge of current regulations and pertinent to the release of student information
- Ability to recognize and maintain the confidential of records concerning the personal finances of financial aid applicants
- Computer skills and the ability to use common software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be highly organized and know how to prioritize workflow
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now by using the “Apply to this Position” button to submit your application and resume.
To learn more about PCI and its history, please click here: https://www.porterchester.com/about-pci/
Please note: emailed/faxed/mailed resumes and applications will not be accepted.