Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $80 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Acelero Learning has two divisions:
Acelero Learning is a direct provider Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Wisconsin).
Shine Early Learning, partners with local organizations to support the delivery of high-quality services through Shine Assist, Shine Implement, Shine Fortify, and Shine Advance programs.
The Content Quality Manager is responsible for ensuring that all content developed and delivered by the Shine Indiana team meets Shine Early Learning’s content standards and is delivered to incorporate our perspective on adult learning and instructional design. The Content Quality Manager will author and maintain a set of quality assurance principles - that go beyond basic formatting standards and are geared towards ensuring our content has the highest impact on learner behavior - that govern the creation of digital and in-person content, as well as orient the Indiana team towards those principles.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilizes Shine Early Learning’s philosophy of professional development to develop and revise as needed the quality assurance principles that will govern all content created for Indiana and will be required of all content creators, for digital and in-person training content as well as job aids and other supporting materials.
- Orients all content developers towards our instructional design philosophy and principles, and serves as an ongoing design consultant to each member of the content team as necessary to ensure consistent standards are met.
- Liaises with the Brilgent instructional design team to ensure that our digital content standards are implemented effectively.
- Performs quality assurance checks on all high-impact content and selected other content to identify development needs for the content team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degree or certification in Instructional Design a plus
- 10+ years developing content for adult learners, both digital and in person, including 2+ years experience in a quality assurance or related capacity for adult learning content
- Physical exam and background checks are required for this position
- Travel required locally or long-distance, but mostly within Indiana, approximately 20% of the time for work-related meetings and functions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by our partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.