Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $80 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Acelero Learning has two divisions:
Acelero Learning is a direct provider Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Wisconsin).
Shine Early Learning, partners with local organizations to support the delivery of high-quality services through Shine Assist, Shine Implement, Shine Fortify, and Shine Advance programs.
The Coaching Content Coordinator is responsible for conceptualizing, coordinating, writing, editing and producing instructional content that enables Indiana early education and care programs to become more effective in their work, with emphasis on a learner-centered approach. The position will work specifically with our coaches to help them develop an appropriate scope and sequence for their work with high-need providers across the state. The incumbent will also collaborate with content specialists to deliver curricula that address the needs of providers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the Program Development Plan (PDP) or a Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) of early education and care programs.
- Assist Coaches in identifying effective and efficient strategies and techniques to optimize coaching.
- Work individually with assigned programs, to validate their Self Assessment and develop either a Program Development Plan (PDP) or a Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) for non-compliant programs.
- Collaborate with Tier Three Coaches to create a customized scope and sequence that will map content, professional development and individualized coaching to the PDP/QIP.
- Monitor and evaluate QIP and PDP progress making revisions as necessary for successful completion.
- Liaison with Content Specialists and other SPARK staff where appropriate.
- Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of ECE experience
- Experience delivering professional development support (in-house within a childcare/early education program) or to other programs
- Experience delivering technical assistance to ECE program leadership via a virtual platform.
- Background checks are required for this position
- Travel required locally or long-distance up to 20% of the time for work-related meetings and functions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by our partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.