Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $80 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Acelero Learning has two divisions:
Acelero Learning is a direct provider Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada, and Wisconsin).
Shine Early Learning, partners with local organizations to support the delivery of high-quality services through Shine Assist, Shine Implement, Shine Fortify, and Shine Advance programs.
The Tier Three Coach is responsible for providing direct, individualized program-level support to Indiana early education and care programs who are either referred by licensing or seeking to improve the quality of their programming and will benefit from one-on-one coaching.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a caseload of early childhood programs. Effectively manage time to optimize coaching hours and stay within the assigned budget.
- Work individually with assigned programs, to validate their Self Assessment and develop either a Program Development Plan (PDP) or a Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) for non-compliant programs.
- Provide individualized support to non-compliant programs in developing a QIP, including the identification of additional resources outside of the early education arena.
- Collaborate with the Coaching Content Coordinator to create a customized scope and sequence that will map content, professional development and individualized coaching to the PDP/QIP.
- Work individually with assigned programs over a period of up to nine months to coach to the resolution of their QIP or PDP.
- Provide onsite, in-person support along with virtual sessions for assigned programs.
- Liaison with Content Specialists and other SPARK staff where appropriate.
- Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required.
- Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field and a minimum of 18 credit hours in ECE with at least 6 at the advanced level
- 5+ years experience in early childhood including teaching preschool-aged children OR state awarded preschool teaching certification with experience teaching preschool-aged children
- 2+ years of experience coaching or providing professional development to early childhood leadership staff
- Completion of all required State training and certifications
- Physical exam and background checks are required for this position
- Travel required locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by our partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.