We are looking for a dynamic Content Development Manager to join our Indiana team!
The SPARK Learning Lab Content Development Manager is responsible for content creation and delivery that embraces the diversity of Indiana’s rich early childhood education and care system, as well as developing and maintaining a culture of teamwork and community that includes open communication while leading a team of expert Content Specialists who also support specific technical assistance requests. The Content Development Manager is also responsible for ensuring the follow-through on product development, that it reflects the latest research in the field and utilizes data from multiple sources to improve processes and products. This is a remote position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a member of the SPARK Leadership team, which includes supporting the Deputy Director/Program Support in meeting all program or company-wide goals.
- Leads a diverse team of content experts.
- Executes content development strategy, including special projects, in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
- Implements quality assurance processes to ensure that all Content Specialists are meeting the same standards.
- Oversees content production, deployment, and ongoing management on online platforms. Oversees development of in-person facilitated sessions, as well as facilitation of peer learning opportunities.
- Balances workload and requests for Content Specialist time.
- Monitors all data that identifies trends within all tiers - such as program level engagement with content, completion rates, attendance at events, etc. - and makes appropriate recommendations to the Deputy Director/Program Support.
- Provides accountability and oversight of subcontracted employees for work quality and delivery.
- Ensures all project performance goals meet or exceeds program requirements.
- Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Early Childhood Education, Family and Child Development, Human Services or related field; Master’s Degree Preferred
- 5+ years experience in early childhood, family and community engagement field, including experience in coaching, supervision, program management, and providing technical assistance
- 2+ years in curriculum and/or content development deployed within a digital or online environment
- Experience or advanced training in adult learning strategies and/or on-line learning platforms
- Experience with data analytics
- Background checks are required for this position
- Travel required locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by our partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.