We are looking for a dynamic Project Coordinator to join our Indiana team!
The Project Coordinator provides project leadership and support to initiatives across SPARK Learning Lab, including operational policies, procedures, and systems. This role will partner with leaders and stakeholders across functional areas to lead and implement projects in support of strategic goals and priorities. The incumbent is able to communicate openly, recognizes strength in diversity, learns from data and is able to adjust accordingly, performs best on a team with a focus on community, and is held accountable and holds others accountable to follow-through. This is a remote position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and support assigned projects to on-time completion and high-impact results
- Drive initiatives with structured project delivery techniques
- Identify and resolve barriers to project success. Raise-up blockers and risk points when and where appropriate
- Identify process improvement opportunities, measurable indicators and implementation strategies for assigned projects and initiatives
- Partner across the organization and with partners/stakeholders to ensure projects and initiatives deliver well-defined business outcomes and results
- Track and report progress against set plans and provide routine status reports to key internal and external stakeholders
- Integrate and analyze data synthesized from reports and / or data management systems, surveys, reviews, and observations to prioritize the use of resources, enhancement of strategic innovative practices, and compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to internal and external partners by researching and sharing best practices, facilitating information gathering sessions and identifying potential solutions
- Demonstrate strategic operational expertise and collaborative problem-solving skills in order to develop strong relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, public service, public administration, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of project management and related experience
- Experience or advanced training in adult learning strategies
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience with data analytics
- Background screenings are required for this position
- Travel required locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by our partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.