AgenTus Therapeutics is a dynamic new start-up subsidiary developing T cell receptors (TCRs) and chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) designed to supercharge human immune effector cells to seek and destroy cancer. We aim to deliver cures to cancer patients around the world by leveraging our proprietary platforms for TCR discovery, targeting novel phosphopeptide neo-epitopes and developing unique allogeneic cell therapies. Together with our parent company, Agenus, we have a deep and diverse repertoire of immunotherapy treatments that can be used in combinations that will synergize to help the body’s immune system fight cancer.
Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Cellular Immunology
- Work synergistically within an interdisciplinary team of scientists and contribute in the development and implementation of the overall Agenus cancer immunology research strategies.
- Evaluate immune readouts that can be incorporated in early clinical development.
- Provide results and scientific input on patent and IND/NDA/BLA preparation activities.
- Contribute generously to the overall Lab. science base at Agenus
- A Science / Math BS., ideally with some immunology
- Demonstrated Lab. experience in molecular or cellular biology or immunology
- Some familiarity with current immunological techniques such as immune function assays, multicolor flow cytometry, cell separation methods, ELISA, multiplex assays, T cell proliferation assays and/or ELISpots
- Additional experience in antibody or cell-based immunotherapies in vivo, molecular biology and familiarity with basic bioinformatics preferred
- Candidates should be collaborative, have excellent communication skills, be able to understand complex ideas, learn innovative techniques, and be dedicated to translating preclinical research insights into impactful human therapies.
Senior Research Associate additionally: MS in relevant subject &/or 5+ years of Lab. research experience with demonstrated academic &/or industry achievement.