MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks an Information Assurance Analyst, Senior to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The Information Assurance Analyst, Senior will serve as a team leader for the support of tasking that involves the analysis of the information assurance posture of networks and systems, in support of system certification and accreditation.
• Support analysis of networks/systems; development of secure networks/systems; and integration, testing, and maintenance of the networks/systems
• Lead the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including DIACAP, DCID 6/9, and ICD 503. ALT: apply knowledge of Information Security policies and procedures to process and protect DoD classified information
• Apply knowledge of policies, regulations, and Executive Orders in the marking, handling, and dissemination of classified material and information and creation and use of Security Classification Guides (SCGs)
• Apply knowledge of policy, regulations and Executive Orders in the release of U.S. Government information
• Develop, participate in and/or provide Information Security training and awareness
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant Technical Discipline; Associate’s in a technical discipline or related field and 3 years of IT experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
• 7 years of practical computer security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms
• Top Secret SCI clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.