JOB CATEGORY: CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting in the classroom, in the kitchen and/or maintaining safe and orderly transportation for children to and from the program facility. Classroom, center and bus assignments and routes may be changed as deemed necessary for program operations.
• 18 years or older.
• Must complete a 45 hour entry level course or an approved three credit early care and education course or equivalent approved by the New Mexico Children Youth & Families Department prior to or within six months of hire.
• This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
• Health exam (and annually thereafter in accordance with PMS Policies).
• TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS Policies).
• In accordance with the federal Head Start Act, Section 648A(g) and the New Mexico Administrative Code 8.8.3., this position requires:
• Criminal Background Checks.